This year marks the 11th Annual Durango Pride, September 9th thru 11th, 2022. The festival will take place at Buckley Park from 3:00 – 7:00pm on Saturday, followed by a dance from 7:00 – 10:00pm.
We are working hard to attract 2000 people to the festival this summer. Having a booth at the Durango Pride Festival provides advertising for your business that will ensure support from the LGBTQ+ community and allies during the festival and in the future. Thank you.
Applications are due August 19, 2022. The Pride Committee will review all vender applications and email confirmations and invoices by August 22. Payments are expected by August 26.
Booth Information & Agreement:
1. Set-up time begins at 11:30am. Please set-up in a timely way. All set-ups must be complete by 1:00pm. The parade begins at 2:00pm and ends at Buckley Park.
2. Parking is extremely limited. Please unpack your vehicle then park it as far away as reasonable. Leave the limited parking spaces for the patrons. DO NOT to park in any reserved parking spaces allotted for area business and residents or surrounding business and patron parking lots. When planning your set up, keep in mind that you will need a time to park the vehicle away from the event, and plan accordingly.
3. Each organization is responsible for clean-up of their area and to pack out their trash. Please take as much trash as possible out of the event area and leave the limited dumpster space for our patrons. Break down must be complete by your chosen breakdown time (7pm or 10pm).
4. The Durango Pride Festival planning committee reserves the right to request non-approved merchandise be removed from sales tables. All merchandise will be previewed prior to event opening.
5. One responsible adult (over the age of 18 years) must be present at all times during booth operation.
6. Vendors agree to accept all liability for table space and equipment, merchandise, acts of employees or volunteers and hold the Durango Pride Festival committee and sponsors harmless and free of liability.
7. All food vendors must have a current pink Retail Food License displayed.
8. If selling merchandise, a Sales Tax License must be displayed at your booth. By Colorado state law, all vendors are required to have a sales tax license and are responsible for paying 7.9% sales tax.
9. Venders are responsible for providing their own tables and tents. Tents must be weighted down with 40 pounds at each corner for a total of 160 pounds.
10. The Pride Committee will review all vender applications and email confirmations and invoices by August 22th. Payments are expected by August 26.
Pride Booth Coordinator is JoAnn Smotherman and she can be reached at JoAnnSmotherman@gmail.com or by text at 210-725-2937
Deadline: August 19, 2022
Follow the link below to complete the booth application form. The Pride Committee will review all vender applications and email confirmations and invoices by August 22. Payments are expected by August 26.
Downloadable and printable information is at the bottom of this webpage.
Copyright © 2022 Durango Pride 2022 - All Rights Reserved.